Sunday, March 1, 2015

Kiwi Lane 2 Page Layout

Hey All!!!


Here is a quick 2 Page Layout I made this weekend at a crop using my Kiwi Lane Designs Templates!!

I am SOOO excited that I am going to the Orlando Scrapbook Expo with Kiwi Lane Designs!! I am STOKED!! What a DREAM COME TRUE!!! And, since I am going with them, I wanted to have my own book of layouts to show people that come on by!! They are SOOOOO easy to use!!!


Here is my layout:





I used some VERY old Basic Grey paper that I had from when I use to be part of a Kit a Month. I sold EVERYTHING that was not Close To My Heart, except for the 10 kits I had. I figured I paid really good money for them, so I better use them! Plus it is super cute paper once you cut the templates out of them!!! 

Here is the Kiwi Templates I used:

Paisley Place-12 Inch Boarder
Cedar Trails-Fun Boarder
12 Inch Strips-Fun Boarder
Celebrate -Accessory
Explore-Tiny Accessory
Photo Templates 


OK All!! Thanks for checking out my post!!!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout. The templates look like they make it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! I LOVE the pinwheel! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete