Sunday, January 8, 2017

Happy Planner Spread-Week 2 2017

Hey All!

I wanted to share my Week 2 Spread of my 2017 Happy Planner! 

This week was inspired by the theme given to me from Tanya-National Step In A Puddle & Splash Friends Day!

This week I utilized a TON of items!!! 

Here is my spread:


The supplies I used are below:

Paper
Echo Park-Walk in the Park

Dies
Jaded Blossom-Christmas Dies, Mustache Dies, Coffee Dies
Sweet Stamp Shop-Weekend Dies, Planner Boxes Dies

Stamps
Sweet Stamp Shop-Plan TV, Plan Everyday, Plan Craft, Plan To Clean, Plan To Go, Plan To Eat, Sweet Stamps, Pillow Talk, and Weekend Flags

Washi Tape
Queen & Company Rainbows, Queen & Company Umbrellas

Stickers
MAMBI Happy Planner Stickers

I hope you all enjoyed my planner spread this week! Can't wait to get started on next weeks spread! 

No comments:

Post a Comment