Tuesday, July 25, 2017

SFL Design Team Post-Christmas In July with SugarPea Designs

Hey All!

So, today is my Design Team post day at 

I have another Christmas in July project for you
using our Spotlight Company for July
SugarPea Designs!

I decided I am NOT waiting until last minute to make
Holiday cards this year...I refuse! I just don't seem to 
have the time anymore to do it last minute, and I will
NOT buy a Hallmark card...Just won't with all the 
I own! LOL!

So, I decided I would make a cute and simple Holiday Card
to get a jumpstart on my cards for 2017! 

Here is my first card I made!


I used the following:

SugarPea Designs Happy Holidays 4.25 X 5.50 paper pad
SugarPea Designs Treat Labels Christmas Additions Stamps
1 inch circle punch
Lagoon Ink Pad

Thanks so much for stopping by to check out my project today!

Remember, you can get all the products I used and more in the Scrapping For Less online store!



No comments:

Post a Comment