Monday, July 17, 2017

SFL Design Team Post-One Page Layout with Echo Park Let's Be Mermaids!



Hey All!!

Today I am coming to you with another DT post for the 
Scrapping For Less Design Team!! 

You remember the SUPER CUTE paper we used for the 
"Flavor Of The Month" Blog Hop (see important announce-
ment regarding this month's release below) from Echo Park 
called "Let's Be Mermaids"? Well, I remembered I had 
grabbed that a little while back and I wanted to play with
it again!! I REALLY loved that paper!!!

Once I grabbed the paper, I knew I wanted to make a one
page layout to put in my frame for our new Shore Home-I
have been ALL about decorating it!! This paper wound up 
being PERFECT for it! 

Here is my project:



I plan to put a picture of little Bran at the beach this past 
weekend on this, along with journaling! 

Thanks for checking out my project!!

NOW FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENT! 

"Due to unfortunate shipping delays of products needed for the July kit beyond our control we are postponing our July Flavor of the Month blog hop and reveal until July 22nd. Thanks so much."


No comments:

Post a Comment