Tuesday, July 11, 2017

SFL Design Team Post-SugarPea Designs Christmas in July Treat!

Hey All!!

Today is my Design Team Post day at Scrapping For Less

This month, we are showcasing products from "SugarPea Designs"! 

I have never heard of them prior to this month, but I will tell you, I sure love the colors in the paper pack I picked out for this month!

I knew I was going to be doing Christmas in July, so I picked items that I would use to make Christmas Treats and Christmas Cards! 

For my project today, I made a fun (and EASY) treat using the "Happy Holidays" paper pack and the "Treat Labels Christmas Addition" stamp set!

Wanna see it? 

Here it is!



I put a little treat inside and I plan to give this to the hubby for when he gets home from work (since bub doesn't like chocolate)! 

Thanks so much for swinging by today! 

Hope you enjoyed my project! 

No comments:

Post a Comment