Friday, August 18, 2017

Scrapping For Less DT Post-Simple Stories Cabin Fever Layout

Hey Everyone!!

Today is my Design Team post for Scrapping For Less!!

For today's project, I could not WAIT to get my hands on the 
Simple Stories Cabin Fever paper! 

I loved the paper so much, and I have a TON of pics I am just waiting for to get here from Shutterfly! This paper is PERFECT for our little camper we purchased this summer at the beach in a cute little campground! 

I loved the layout on the front of the paper pack, and I decided I wanted to recreate it! 

Here is my project:


Everything in this layout came in the 12X12 paper collection!

Isn't it ADORABLE??? I love it so much!!!

Be sure to hop on over to the Scrapping For Less online store
and grab YOUR favorite paper collection! Get those memories scrapbooked!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment