Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Chalk Couture Demo Using "Lips Transfer" on Purse

Hey All!!! 

So, today, I used the Chalk Couture Lips transfer from my online store to create this super cute clutch from the Target Dollar Spot or Bullseye Playground! I also only used White Chalk Paste (also from my Chalk Couture online store) to create the clutch! 

Additionally, I made a super cute frame to display to remind yourself you are BEAUTIFUL! I love this!!! I used White Chalk Paste as well as Red Chalk Paste to create this!!! 

You can get your Chalk Couture supplies and more in my online store below: 






Shop my store and find me at these links below: 

My Chalk Couture Store:

Wondering what I use to hold my phone when I film? Click here:

Interested in joining my team for only $99? Do it here:
https://jessica.chalkcouture.com

My Chalk Couture VIP Group:

My Chalk Couture Facebook Fan Page:

What are the bags that hold my Chalk Paste? 

What do I stir my chalk paste with?

Large Display Chalkboard:

Krylon Sealing Spray (to seal your project):

Portfolio Tote To Hold My Transfers 

Wood Stain (Dark Walnut):


Acetate for Floating Ornaments:

Crop O Dile (punching holes in Dollar Tree Boards):


We R Memory Keepers Laser Square and Mat:

Tidy Tray for catching Glitter:

Extra Fine Glitter:

Link for Snow Tex:

No comments:

Post a Comment