Sunday, December 10, 2017

Scrapping For Less Design Team Post- Doodlebug "Merry Christmas" Card!

Hey Friends!!

Today is my Design Team day at the Scrapping For Less Blog!

This month, we are using products from throughout
the year as a product highlight! 

I have a few paper companies that just make me 
super happy to create with...Those will be the companies
I highlight as MY favorite through out the year!

So, up first (in no particular order) is my
Merry Christmas Card that I made with the 
Doodlebug "Milk and Cookies" Collection!

I also used the die from Paper Smooches called
MERRY CHRISTMAS.

The tree was a free image on Cricut Design Space that
I just cut quickly to add to my card! 


I hope you enjoyed my project today!!

Can't wait to show you what I have planned for my 
next project!!



No comments:

Post a Comment