Sunday, December 31, 2017

SFL Design Team Post- Warm Winter Wishes from Flavor of The Month Kit!

Hey All!!

Happy New Years Eve!!!

I can't believe tomorrow is 2018!!! WOW!!!

This year TOTALLY flew by! I can't believe all the
amazing things that occurred during 2017! I'm so
excited at what 2018 will bring!!!

I know for starters...its going to bring LOTS of cold
weather to NJ...that part I am NOT looking forward to! 
NOT AT ALL!!

But, I had some leftover overs from the awesome 
Flavor of The Month kit and I thought what a good
way to WISH some WARM thoughts for this winter!!!
So, I created a card!

Hope you enjoy it! I decided to paper piece my sweet
little fox from the Lawn Fawn stamp set in the kit! These
papers went SOOO well together for it!!


Thanks so much for checking out my project today!!

I wish you all a VERY happy, healthy and wealthy New Year!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment