Sunday, January 28, 2018

Scrapping For Less DT Post- Echo Park "The Story of Fall" Layout

Hello Friends!!

Happy Sunday!!

Did you get a chance to check out the 
"Coffee. Craft. Repeat." Blog Hop that we 
hosted yesterday? If not, be SURE you do, just
click HERE to start at the beginning!!

For my post today, I wanted to share another
layout using the Echo Park "The Story of Fall" paper 
collection! 

These colors make me wish fall was still here!!

Here is my layout:


This collection seriously comes with so much! I certainly 
have enough left to create at LEAST 3 more two page 
layouts, and I already created 3 total with this collection!!

If you wish to grab it, please go right HERE to the online 
store and grab it before its gone!! 

And PS- IT'S ON SALE!!!! 

Thanks for checking out my post today!! 

Have a great Sunday!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post. I am very glad after ready and get useful information about the Northern California Designer from your blog.
    Northern California Designer

    ReplyDelete